Per Mail habe ich diesen Aufruf erhalten und gebe ihn hiermit weiter:
APPEAL FOR EVIDENCE ON ARMS TRADE AND DELIVERIES TO INSURGENTS IN SYRIA.
APPEAL FOR EVIDENCE ON ARMS TRADE
AND DELIVERIES TO INSURGENTS IN SYRIA.
nsnbc is investigating foreign involvement into the financing and delivering of illegal arms shipments to insurgents in Syria. nsnbc is encouraging any witnesses, whistle-blowers, and others with relevant evidence or documentation about the illegal arms trafficking to insurgents in Syria to come forward and contact nsnbc. If necessary, nsnbc guaranties the best possible protection of witnesses and whistle-blowers identity.
nsnbc is particularly interested in information pertaining:
- The name of the German, Stuttgart based Security Firm, information about it´s involvement, insider information about recruitment procedures and other information that can lead to clarification of the full scope of it´s involvement in arming insurgents in Syria.
- Foreign Military Forces. Any information that can lead to the identification of the foreign military forces which are deployed in Syria in violation of international law.
- Saad Hariri. Any information that can contribute to clarifying the full scope of the involvement of Saad Hariri in materially supporting insurgents in Syria, including money transfers, weapons trade, transports etc.
- Walid Jumblatt. Any information that can provide evidence and details of Walid Jumblatt´s involvement into arms shipments to insurgents in Syria. Of particular interest is arms trafficking of Israeli Arms via Raphael Industries.
- Raphael Industries. Any information and documentation that clarifies the involvement of the Israeli Raphael Industry in arms shipments to insurgents in Syria.
- Governmental Involvement. Any information that leads to clarification of the involvement of governments, governments functionaries and/or officials into illegal arms deliveries to insurgents in Syria. Of particular interest are the following countries. USA, UK, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Libya, Denmark, Bahrain, Germany, France, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Israel.
- Any other information that can lead to the documentation of illegal arms sales, transports or distribution of arms to insurgents in Syria, and any other information that can lead to the documentation of the illegal deployment of foreign nations military, intelligence, and other personnel in Syria.
Witnesses and whistle blowers can contact nsnbc by e-mail at:
Witness and whistle-blower protection: If necessary encryption codes, secure phone lines or other security measures to protect witnesses identity can be arranged after contacting nsnbc by e-mail.
Please distribute and publish this appeal widely.